Family of carnivores? Crunched on time? Love watching Master Chef but don’t exactly fit in that contestant category?
Look no further. We got you.
Below are our five family dinner ideas (with meat) plucked with ingredients from our top-notch meat delivery service:
- Chicken nachos. Grab some pre-seasoned Santa Fe chicken breast, cook and shred it. Or snag our pollo asada (marinated chicken thighs). Roast some veggies, get some beans, cheese, fresh salsa and chips, and BAM! Who needs Taco Tuesday?
- Grilled salmon (even the kids will eat…we promise). Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Mix up a batch of salmon sauce: 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos, 3 tablespoons of fresh orange juice, and ½ teaspoon of dark sesame oil. Drizzle (or drench) the salmon filets according to individual preference. We recommend serving this with a sweet potato or yam sprinkled with cinnamon and a wee bit of brown sugar.
- Spaghetti and meatballs. With a million different noodle options, we give you a ton of meatball options: lean turkey meatballs, “turkey crack” (fan favorite), chicken meatballs (Italian style and pre-cooked woot woot), or traditional Italian meatballs (with beef, pork and Italian spices nom nom nom). Something for the picky eater, the dieter, or the kid running track who seems to need 10,000 calories a day.
- Baked pork chops. The “other, other white meat.” Bake pork chops for about 15 minutes and broil for 5 minutes, just long enough to brown the top. A baked apple or applesauce makes for the perfect, complementary side.
- Grilled steak. Our favorite family “Fri-yay” meal. We have steaks on steaks, but the ribeye is our #1 in our hearts and in our bellies. Serve with a big salad, roasted veggies, or mac n’ cheese for the little ones.
Our online meat delivery service can simplify your week. Jump on the website, place your order, and one of our fancy-schmancy frozen meat delivery trucks will deliver your box (or boxes) right to your door. It doesn’t get easier than that.